It may surprise you to learn that hiring a freelance writer to handle your content writing needs can help your business grow faster and more profitably.
Well-written, quality content for your website and other business content increases audience visibility and engagement.
Higher engagement levels lead to increased profitability.
Here are some ways that high-quality content writing benefits your business:
- Increased visibility and higher SEO rankings, through the use of keywords specific to your target audience.
- Increased email opt-ins and lead generation through targeted marketing content.
- Increased social media engagement, with more likes, comments and shares.
List Of Some, But Not All, Types Of Content I Can Write For You:
- Ghostwriting, freelance writing and copywriting for your business.
- eBooks and in-depth guides for opt-ins and list building.
- Whitepapers and long-form articles for your blog site.
What To Expect When Hiring Me
Every project is different. Every business and business owner is different.
What works for one company may not work for another.
For these reasons, before I write any content for your business, I’ll do a full-hour free consultation with you to determine:
- Who is your target audience?
- What are the wants and needs of your audience?
- What is your product or service, along with all pertinent information about your business?
- What is your personal style when engaging with your audience? For example, are you light-hearted and breezy or do you present yourself more seriously?
- Do you want short blog posts or longer, more in-depth articles?
- At what frequency do you want regularly posted content written? For example, do you want weekly or bi-weekly blog posts?
- If we’re creating an ebook, how long and how detailed should it be?
- Do you want images in your content? If so, will you supply them or will I?
- In what format will your content be delivered; e.g., rich text format, Word, PDF?
- How will you want your content delivered; e.g., posted directly on your website or email service provider, emailed to you as an attachment, etc.?
- Any other pertinent details specific to your content needs.
I will also make recommendations and suggestions to help you determine the best type and frequency of content for your business.
In addition, we’ll discuss any other factors that I believe will help grow your business via written marketing content.
Topics and Industries
Below is a list of some, but certainly not all, of the topics I write about:
- Insurance, health
- Fitness and health coaching
- Life coaching
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Customer Service
- Health and Wellness
- Animals and animal welfare
- Pitbull advocacy
This topic list is not exhaustive. I can, and have, written for many different industries and businesses, on all kinds of issues.
Whatever your company’s writing needs, I can help you produce high-quality content to grow your business.
I’m sure you’re wondering how much a content writer will charge. I’ve deliberately not included a price schedule here because every business has different needs.
We will negotiate a price that is mutually agreeable and affordable for your needs.
NOTE: Ghostwritten work will generally be billed at a higher rate. There are a variety of reasons for this, which I’ll be happy to go over with you to help you make the best decision for your needs.
How To Get Started
If you understand the value and benefit of hiring an experienced online writing and marketing professional, please contact me via email at email@example.com, or use the form below to find out how I can help your business.